May 8th @ Royals

mdterps4life25

Bynum hit 260 last year. Mora's hitting 255 right now. It can't be all that bad. Granted you'll lose something in OBP, but still...

So that means he automatically will hit 260 this year? I will never understand that fantasy baseball train of thought. Bynum could hit as poorly as LH has or he could hit 275, nobody has a clue as to how he will hit.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So that means he automatically will hit 260 this year? I will never understand that fantasy baseball train of thought. Bynum could hit as poorly as LH has or he could hit 275, nobody has a clue as to how he will hit.

Easy there boss. I'm just saying its a starting point for predicting how he'll do this year. Its not a fantasy baseball train of thought.

According to Gameday, Daniel has thrown 46 fastballs and 6 sliders through four innings. And his fastball is topping out at 95mph. Can he still hit 97/98?

Go O's!

Prolly, but I'll take 95 and near the plate every day.

According to Gameday, Daniel has thrown 46 fastballs and 6 sliders through four innings. And his fastball is topping out at 95mph. Can he still hit 97/98?

Go O's!

That last strikeout pitch was a curveball, not a slider. I don't know if Gameday was registering all his curveballs as sliders...but it might be...because he throws them 82 MPH.

I really hope that Roberts is still sick (assuming that's why he didn't start yesterday). Last AB dropped 3rd strike, first base was occupied, but just strolled off unaffected. Now he hits into a double play and didn't make it halfway down the line. What gives?

I really hope that Roberts is still sick (assuming that's why he didn't start yesterday). Last AB dropped 3rd strike, first base was occupied, but just strolled off unaffected. Now he hits into a double play and didn't make it halfway down the line. What gives?

For starters, if there's a runner on first you are automatically out on the third strike. Take it easy, he'll turn it around soon enough.

Archived