Davis strikeouts

baltfan

Davis is streaky. He's ultra-streaky. I don't remember ever seeing a more streaky Oriole.

We knew this when we signed him. I have no patience for the bandwagoneers who love CD when he's "on" and hate him when he's "off".

Anyway. Is he healthy? Are his swing mechanics decent currently? If both answers are "yes" then you don't sit him. You play him. You run his bat and his glove out there and hope that when the awesomeness streak begins the timing will be right. I, for one, would choose a period from, say, September 12th thru the end of the WS.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davis is streaky. He's ultra-streaky. I don't remember ever seeing a more streaky Oriole.

We knew this when we signed him. I have no patience for the bandwagoneers who love CD when he's "on" and hate him when he's "off".

Anyway. Is he healthy? Are his swing mechanics decent currently? If both answers are "yes" then you don't sit him. You play him. You run his bat and his glove out there and hope that when the awesomeness streak begins the timing will be right. I, for one, would choose a period from, say, September 12th thru the end of the WS.

He's garbage. He was sub .200 in 2014 and he didn't heat up in 2015 until we were basically out of the playoff race and were playing meaningless games.

Archived