vs. RED SOX, 8/17

Sessh

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we don't win the division, I know who I want to start the Wild-card game.

I had just moved her in 2012. Can someone tell me how Buck decided on Joe Saunders to start that game. Seems like a weird choice. Was that choice popular here when it was done?

Redsox announcers are worried its' going to rain. Says it shoudl start at 9 pm. So let's get some runs early. Get bundy through 5 and then let it rain. Call this baby after five so the Sox can get to their day game tmw.

But he shouldn't be blatantly factually wrong and I think luck was poor choice of words. There isn't much, stat wise (or the eye test) to indicate Bundy has been lucky.

I'm unimpressed with someone in the business taking that approach.

To be fair, you aren't impressed by much. :)

If we don't win the division, I know who I want to start the Wild-card game.

I had just moved her in 2012. Can someone tell me how Buck decided on Joe Saunders to start that game. Seems like a weird choice. Was that choice popular here when it was done?

I wasn't on the board back then, but I think it was just a matter of needing to win every single game down the stretch and it was Saunders turn.

He believes there will be a correction in his stats. He is not confident that currently, Bundy is going to pitch like an Ace from here on out. Fair enough, I think anyway.

Clearly hasn't watched him pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived