Hangout Night 5/17

GotNitro

By the way, once again, I am financially in a very poor position to attend. I don't expect handouts again, at all, not positioning for that in the slightest, just wish to say that I'll miss seeing you all again.

This darn baby ain't even born yet and it just sucked up 250 bucks. Though to be fair, that was a heckuva deal (changing table and 4-1 crib type dealy).

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We'll be the people in the O's gear. Can't miss us.

Yeah, since Edgar's is kind of off the beaten path with regard to the Park, it wasn't crowded at all last time. I guess there were about three dozen people there, and we made up about two of those dozen.

I'll be there performing the role of Staff Ambassador...

By the way, once again, I am financially in a very poor position to attend. I don't expect handouts again, at all, not positioning for that in the slightest, just wish to say that I'll miss seeing you all again.

This darn baby ain't even born yet and it just sucked up 250 bucks. Though to be fair, that was a heckuva deal (changing table and 4-1 crib type dealy).

Are you trying to go alone? If so, I will contribute $1 to the Let's See Wedge At The Hangout Night Fund. It only takes seven more people. Who's with me????

Yeah, since Edgar's is kind of off the beaten path with regard to the Park, it wasn't crowded at all last time. I guess there were about three dozen people there, and we made up about two of those dozen.

I'll be there performing the role of Staff Ambassador...

......aaaaaaaaaaaaand drinking the beer I owe you.

Are you trying to go alone? If so, I will contribute $1 to the Let's See Wedge At The Hangout Night Fund. It only takes seven more people. Who's with me????

It'd be nice if I could take Jessie with me, since she has flat out said that the last HO night was the single best game and the most fun she's ever had at the Yard.

By the way, in no means did I mean I wouldn't take a handout. I simply don't want to deprive anybody else who could use the handout who has never been, etc. etc. Tony was very very kind to me, and if he's in the same position this time around, it would be very boorish of me to deprive others.

It'd be nice if I could take Jessie with me, since she has flat out said that the last HO night was the single best game and the most fun she's ever had at the Yard.

Ok, fine - $2. But that name change better be getting stronger consideration :scratchchinhmm:

Ok, fine - $2. But that name change better be getting stronger consideration :scratchchinhmm:

I'll chip in $2 but he better bring the camera and act as official photographer of the latest OH night (since we can never drag Moose Milligan to one of these! :P .... and JustD better put the camera down and watch the game more carefully. :D ).

In regards to knowing who people are - we're a pretty obvious group to pick out. One time they had nametags, and while everyone agrees it's a silly idea, it worked pretty well. But in lieu of that - just do what I do... play several rounds of "Hello, I'm XXXXXXX. Who the heck are you?" ;)

I'll chip in $2 but he better bring the camera and act as official photographer of the latest OH night (since we can never drag Moose Milligan to one of these! :P .... and JustD better put the camera down and watch the game more carefully. :D ).

In regards to knowing who people are - we're a pretty obvious group to pick out. One time they had nametags, and while everyone agrees it's a silly idea, it worked pretty well. But in lieu of that - just do what I do... play several rounds of "Hello, I'm XXXXXXX. Who the heck are you?" ;)

I always bring the camera! And if that were to mean I'd become Mr. Official OH night photog, I'd gladly Lincoln Hawk my hat around all night long. Maybe we could even get someone at Edgars to take a group shot, then an usher to take a group shot. Something like that.

And now, I have a sick 3x telephoto lens. Imagine some of those in game shots that I got x3 zoomed. Heh.

That is a good deal!! Our three piece set (changing table, 4-in-1 crib, and dresser) was well more than that. Make sure you get the conversion rails for the crib (to make the crib into a twin/full bed down line) now and store them away until you need them (if you and Jessie plan on converting the bed to a twin/full bed later). A co-worker of mine got screwed as her conversion rails were discontinued by the time her baby was big enough to move into a "big boy bed."

Are you trying to go alone? If so, I will contribute $1 to the Let's See Wedge And Mrs. Wedge At The Hangout Night Fund. It only takes seven more people. Who's with me????

Fixed that for you!!! :drek: And, I'm in. ;) Wedge and Mrs. Wedge = good people. ;)

It would be a heckuva shot for d to get doinked by a HR ball waaaaay up in 384. :D

Witchy

By the way, when I just mentioned to Jessie that you guys were talking about maybe chipping in and stuff, this was her exact response:

I want to go. I mean, I really want to go.

So um, at this point...you gotta help a brotha out. Pregnant lady really wants to go! :D If you guys help even a little I can probably cover the rest or something. I just couldn't get both of us there.

By the way, when I just mentioned to Jessie that you guys were talking about maybe chipping in and stuff, this was her exact response:

I want to go. I mean, I really want to go.

So um, at this point...you gotta help a brotha out. Pregnant lady really wants to go! :D If you guys help even a little I can probably cover the rest or something. I just couldn't get both of us there.

I'm good for whatever you need - my ticket was free and I turned one back in to Tony (of two I was offered for past deviances :eektf:) so I could probably get that one back.

Jessie is so desparate that she was talking about charging it to her credit card. I'm like, hang on honey, kindness of strangers... I mean, I won't stop her, but at the same time, that's still money we need for other stuff. I feel like such a mong asking like this now that she's got it in her head, but I also gotta think about light rail and food (which I told her when she said "arent the tickets cheap?").

Archived