at. NATIONALS, 8/25

Sessh

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We beat two AAA pitchers and got Roark on an off night. Tonight we will see the real deal.

Eh. Scherzer will cede some home runs. Book it. The question is whether Ubaldo will give up a few or a ton of runs.

Aw, who am I kidding. Ubaldo is about to get obliterated.

If the O's are going to have any chance, they have to STOP swinging at strike 3 when strike 3 ain't in the strike zone. And they need to make Scherzer work harder, so we have a chance to beat their bullpen.

I'm pretty sure Scherzer makes a lot of hitters swing at balls for strikes. That's how he gets so many strikeouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the O's are going to have any chance, they have to STOP swinging at strike 3 when strike 3 ain't in the strike zone. And they need to make Scherzer work harder, so we have a chance to beat their bullpen.

That what we did to him in the 2014 ALDS.

A few more half-innings like that from Ubaldo, and myself and possibly a few other posters will be spending money we don't have, on a credit card, donating to charity tonight. :laughlol:

....I'll just eat a can of beans instead of going to Little Caesar's. Better for my gut, better for cancer research. OK. I can do this. :)

A few more half-innings like that from Ubaldo, and myself and possibly a few other posters will be spending money we don't have, on a credit card, donating to charity tonight. :laughlol:

....I'll just eat a can of beans instead of going to Little Caesar's. Better for my gut, better for cancer research. OK. I can do this. :)

Friends and family might not agree with you.

Archived