Pitching Decision Tonight?

Bahama O's Fan

Couldn't go to Brach without the lead. Ondrusek or Wright is six of one half dozen of the other. I thought perhaps he should have stuck with Ubaldo in the 7th but I also understood why he took him out.

Yeah, I agree. With Max throwing like he did nothing you can do. He pitched like a 200m man.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mike wright sucks, ondrusek sucks, Worley is meh, our only real options are Hart, Brach, givens and Britton and Zac never pitches unless we have a lead.

Our bullpen is NOT good, our stats are inflated by Britton and brach, the rest of it is actually pretty piss poor.

Dan should be talking to tommy hunters agent ASAP because the middle relief on this team is an absolute joke.

With that said, Buck trying to get 2 innings out of ondrusek and bringing in Wright with men on base were both terrible managerial decisions.

Pinch hitting your hottest hitter for Alvarez when you need 4 runs was also a mindboggling decision.

Buck is a great manager, but he definitely has some fleas.[/quote

Fleas? The man is not a dog. Buck has some faults as any human being.

Couldn't go to Brach without the lead. Ondrusek or Wright is six of one half dozen of the other. I thought perhaps he should have stuck with Ubaldo in the 7th but I also understood why he took him out.

I think it was smart for Buck to take out Ubaldo after six excellent innings. He needed that confidence boost. Badly.

Because compared to many other teams, we don't hardly bunt or run. We try to win with power. And when the power does not happen. Look what does happen.

Red and Phillies have fast teams. Diamondbacks are swift. Twins can burn.

Archived