Who plays CF tomorrow (Sat) if Jones sits out?

JohnD

I might bring up Borbon and Dickerson. At least for a couple days. You can keep recycling that long reliever spot for five days.

What would Dickerson add? Wouldn't that mean two spots on the 40 man that need to be cleared?

I agree, no need to keep Wright now that he has pitched, but I would replace him with another arm to have as insurance for Bundy.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would be OK with me to just release Reimold. He hasn't hit since April, he's not really equipped to play CF, and he's a bit redundant now that Pearce is here. In past years I've been willing to ride out his cold spells to enjoy his hot streaks, but this cold spell has lasted four months. Using him as a defensive replacement is a joke, since he's a below average defensive OF himself. It just speaks to how bad Trumbo is out there.

This is the obvious move, despite being so close to September. The bizarre fascination with Reimold around here is something from the Twilight Zone. He's not 27 anymore, my goodness, why are we holding on to him, it's comical. He should have been cut 2 months ago.

This is the obvious move, despite being so close to September. The bizarre fascination with Reimold around here is something from the Twilight Zone. He's not 27 anymore, my goodness, why are we holding on to him, it's comical. He should have been cut 2 months ago.

It really is bizarre. We have used a guy that needs his own defensive replacement as a defensive replacement all year! I don't ever recall seeing a team do that.

Call up Borbon and ship Reimold out of town. It should have been done before an injury occurred. Reimold adds nothing to this team. Buck must feel sorry for all of Nolans kids. I see no other reason for him still being around. It's nothing personal against Nolan, I pulled for him a long time. But I've moved on...so should the Orioles.

Call up Borbon and ship Reimold out of town. It should have been done before an injury occurred. Reimold adds nothing to this team. Buck must feel sorry for all of Nolans kids. I see no other reason for him still being around. It's nothing personal against Nolan, I pulled for him a long time. But I've moved on...so should the Orioles.

Sounds personal, bringing up a man's family and all.

What would Dickerson add? Wouldn't that mean two spots on the 40 man that need to be cleared?

I agree, no need to keep Wright now that he has pitched, but I would replace him with another arm to have as insurance for Bundy.

I think they could find one.

Archived