May 10 @ Kansas City

baltosravns2110

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He delivered groundballs that weren't hit that hard. If Mora throws to the plate instead of trying to double up Gaithwright, maybe KC doesn't score there.

Call it what you will but 3 out of 7 IR have scored on Bradford this season. And he's only induced 1 DP.

You asked for it! :mwahaha:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwrL9MV6jSk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwrL9MV6jSk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

The hits just keep on coming.

I just finished watching that entire Milli Vanilli video. I don't know why I'm admitting it either.

I don't know. There's something about truly horrible music from your childhood that just brings back all kinds of amusing memories. I was much more of a Poison/Motley Crue type of kid myself but I had a few friends who were all but devastated to find out that Milli Vanilli didn't really sing their songs. And honestly I didn't hate Fab and Rob anything like as much as the freaking New Kids on the Block.

It's nice to see the Orioles winning a game in lousy weather... This is probably just perception (most likely cause i'm quite a few adult beverages deep) but it seems that in general most of the games the Orioles have played in lousy weather they've been behind.

Would love to see a W tonight and give us a guaranteed .500 record going into the short Boston series. It's lookin pretty good right now.

Coming into tonights game Bradford also had this line with runners on:

16 AB .438 AVG, .474 OBP, .625 SLG, 1.099 OPS

Compared to this line with the bases empty:

34 AB .176 AVG, .200 OBP, .176 SLG, .376 OPS

He clearly needs to only start innings and not clean up messes...

I don't know. There's something about truly horrible music from your childhood that just brings back all kinds of amusing memories. I was much more of a Poison/Motley Crue type of kid myself but I had a few friends who were all but devastated to find out that Milli Vanilli didn't really sing their songs. And honestly I didn't hate Fab and Rob anything like as much as the freaking New Kids on the Block.

*wonders how blueberry feels about NKOTB getting back together this year....LOL* :laughlol: :scratchchinhmm: :rofl:

Archived