Can we avoid 4th place?

ACDC27

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Yankees aren't all of a sudden beating down the door they have won 15 out of 24 games in August, including series wins against Seattle, Cleveland, Boston and Tampa (and now us). They are the definition of a surging team right now. Meanwhile we have won 11 games in August and dropped series to Houston, Boston (Sweep), Oakland and now the Yankees. We need to go on a tear to avoid being surpassed. I am not a doom and gloomer who says its over but they have been in this for a couple of weeks.

I don't care about fourth place.

I care about the playoffs.

Actually, looking at how Dan operates it might be best if the O's tank and end up with a protected first round pick. ;)

Would that even be possible at this point? They would have to lose like all but one game the rest of the way

Don Henley arrested in 1980 in Los Angeles for contributing to delinquency of a minor. Guess he's had some dirty laundry too. What's in your closet? :)

She was a 16 year-old girl that was arrested for prostitution.

Henley pleaded guilty to corrupting the morals of a teenage hooker.

And that is the rest of the story. This is Paul Harvey Good Day.

The Radio show was a sensation for various reasons. This is why it is needed to point out that some blank statements that have no beginning, middle or end, just a pieces parts are not credible at face value. Thanks OFFNY.

Let me get this straight, He had some type of sexual contact with a teenage girl, gets caught doing so, and then he whines about it in a song?

Somehow I doubt if he cut the young lady in on the royalties for being his "muse."

Stand up guy that Don Henley.

Then there is the rest, rest of the story.

Don Henley was arrested in 1980 in Los Angeles and charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor when paramedics were called to his home to save a naked 16-year-old girl overdosing on cocaine and Quaaludes. He was fined $2,000 and given two years' probation and ordered into a drug counseling program.

Many sixteen year old prostitutes are trafficked.

We will be in fourth place and six games out of it after the Toronto series I fear. We look like a worn down, beaten ball club.

That can happen when you're missing your all star CF, a key set-up reliever and your number 1 starter.

Archived