American League Wildcard Watch.

ORIOLE33

Why? His team was playing at a fairly mediocre clip until the FO traded or released half his regulars. What's he done besides throw the new guys on the field and see what happens?

Well, you can say that about any manager. He's pretty much has a no name lineup that is competing for the playoffs. Whatever he's saying, like it or not, they're buying in.

Plus, I can't stand the Yankees, but I can't deny that they seem to show up when playing good teams. I can't say the same for us.

Well, you can say that about any manager. He's pretty much has a no name lineup that is competing for the playoffs. Whatever he's saying, like it or not, they're buying in.

Plus, I can't stand the Yankees, but I can't deny that they seem to show up when playing good teams. I can't say the same for us.

So Gerardi is to thank for Gary Sanchez's historically hot start? The same Gary Sanchez that never hit .300 in the minors?

The Yanks sold out and tucked their tails in. Everything that's happened since has been a surprise even to them, Gerardi included. They'll cool off this month.

So Gerardi is to thank for Gary Sanchez's historically hot start? The same Gary Sanchez that never hit .300 in the minors?

The Yanks sold out and tucked their tails in. Everything that's happened since has been a surprise even to them, Gerardi included. They'll cool off this month.

You're hoping they cool off. For our sakes, it better start tonight.

Archived