Who Leaves the Rotation Once Tillman Returns?

Nevermore

Who leaves the rotation when Christ Tillman returns?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who leaves the rotation when Christ Tillman returns?

• Have a 6 man rotation
    • LetTilly get more rested in the bullpen
    • Ubaldo: he came out of the bullpen to take Tillman's place. Let him go back there.
    • Bundy; Nees ti rest his arm.
    • Gallardo: Not very good, maybe he can get better in the pen
    • Gausman: makes no sense to put him in the pen, but I need to submt this as an option
    • Any other solutions?

I think they'll spot Ubaldo now and then to give Bundy an extra day.

Agreed, and I would make sure that that happens each and every time for the rest of the season, without fail.

With Tillman now back, I would hope that the Orioles make it a top priority that Dylan Bundy gets 5 days' rest from now until season's end, without fail.

I kinda do, too, given our banged-up and inexperienced rotation. However, it would seem hard to carry a six-man rotation if the starters are only going 5 innings or thereabouts.

In general yes, but with expanded rosters, all things are possible.

With no clear candidate to get dropped (at this point, a good case can be made for Gallardo or Miley) I like the idea of matching up. Buck has been successful in doing this before (see Wei Yin Chen, 2015), and it can hopefully keep guys a touch more fresh and put them in good positions against some teams.

Who would've thunk, at many points this year with all our struggles to find five reasonably viable starters, that'd we'd be throwing six starters down the stretch in a pennant race...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed, and I would make sure that that happens each and every time for the rest of the season, without fail.

With Tillman now back, I would hope that the Orioles make it a top priority that Dylan Bundy gets 5 days' rest from now until season's end, without fail.

o

Showalter on the Rotation: "It's Going to be a Day-to-Day Thing"

(By Roch Kubatko)

http://www.masnsports.com/school-of-roch/2016/09/showalter-on-rotation-its-going-to-be-a-day-to-day-thing.html

Archived