I need to go away for a while...

scOtt

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The level of negativity on this board right now, where our team stands right now... I cant deal with this ish. These "fans" that spew ish about our team, daily. Hourly.

I'm f-in done. :new_wave:

It gets old real quick hearing the negativity, even when they are winning.

I acknowledged a few days ago that I was getting negative about the team but I have since tried reigning that in. When I sit back and think about the starters and the up and down of the offense, I'm happy that they are in a wildcard position. I look forward to enjoying the remaining 26 games and seeing how it turns out. Life is too short to be negative all of the time.

Sad to see you take off for a while, but it's understandable. The negativizers are actually alien simulations sent to sicken the hearts of true fans. Don't let the darkness seep in! Don't stop flying the colors from the Balcony as the team sails deeper into battle!

I acknowledged a few days ago that I was getting negative about the team but I have since tried reigning that in. When I sit back and think about the starters and the up and down of the offense, I'm happy that they are in a wildcard position. I look forward to enjoying the remaining 26 games and seeing how it turns out. Life is too short to be negative all of the time.

Me too.

Sad to see you take off for a while, but it's understandable. The negativizers are actually alien simulations sent to sicken the hearts of true fans. Don't let the darkness seep in! Don't stop flying the colors from the Balcony as the team sails deeper into battle!

Hear hear! :beerchug1: Stay hungry and keep grinding!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">One month left. Leave it all out on the field. Need the Camden Crazies to pack the yard all month in support as we grind for the playoffs</p>— 10 (@SimplyAJ10) <a href="

">September 2, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">One month left. Leave it all out on the field. Need the Camden Crazies to pack the yard all month in support as we grind for the playoffs</p>— 10 (@SimplyAJ10) <a href="

">September 2, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Heed the call of our Captain! Wish I was in Baltimore to add more madness to the Camden Crazed!

Don't understand the negativity. Losing is frustrating but this team has been in contention since the first pitch of the season and there has been very few moments where if the season ended today, we wouldn't be a playoff team. Lots of ball left to play, lots of games left to play! Lets go Os!!

Don't understand the negativity. Losing is frustrating but this team has been in contention since the first pitch of the season and there has been very few moments where if the season ended today, we wouldn't be a playoff team. Lots of ball left to play, lots of games left to play! Lets go Os!!

Sometimes, the negativity has little to do with what the Orioles are doing. Same thing with attendance problems.

o

In my rat's ass of an opinion, about half of the negativity comes from those who wait for an Orioles loss and/or an Orioles losing streak, and use that as a reason to say something along the lines of, "Aha! You see that? I said this about the team before, but nobody would listen."

And unless you are a team like the 2001 Mariners, the 1998 Yankees, or the 1984 Tigers, those types will be here every year, all year long.

Even when the 2014 Orioles stomped their way to the division title over the final 2 and-a-half months of the season, we still saw threads such as this:

The Jeter Walk-Off could have Unintended Consequences

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/144128-The-Jeter-walk-off-could-have-unintended-consequences?highlight=Derek+Jeter+Game

So it/they is here, and it isn't going away.

The level of negativity on this board right now, where our team stands right now... I cant deal with this ish. These "fans" that spew ish about our team, daily. Hourly.

I'm f-in done. :new_wave:

Yeah, but when you leave, you let the negative nellies win. I have to say, I usually follow the game thread because I don't know everything there is to know about baseball. I never played, and was a late bloomer, not becoming a fan until I moved to Baltimore for college and saw Eddie Murray belt his 500th home run in my first game at Orioles Park. Lately, the game threads have become unbearable to the point where I wonder if they still add anything to my enjoyment of the game. If people like you start leaving, driven out by those who see a dark lining in every puffy cloud, I doubt I'll read much longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since Adam asked. :P

Totally understadable, Scott. There are folks on the ledge constantly, I suppose it's where they live. To each his own, but if I'm going to spend my time following a team this closely, I'm gonna take some joy away from it. There's clearly flaws in this team and the way it's run at times. Following this team is not a job. It's a labor of love.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived