vs. D-RAYS, 9/17

OFFNY

Yeah because lasers are perfect and show a different location on every single pitch trax. Lasers say a lot of things and rarely ever do they line up.

Lasers are levels of accuracy better than your or Palmer's or any cameras eyes tell. Don't even try to push this.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lasers are levels of accuracy better than your or Palmer's or any cameras eyes tell. Don't even try to push this.

..and yet, they show a different location on different pitch traxs. I'll push it if it doesn't add up and it doesn't. Lasers are not perfect. If they were, there would be zero discrepancies between one pitch trax and another.

None of them ever line up the same.

I know that lethargic is not the right word, but I'd rather like us to be a little more patient. Not lethargic, but patient. Schoop's at bat was the opposite of lethargic. He was just swinging for the fences with no appreciation for the strike zone at all.

When Schoop and Manny are cold. They are cold.

..and yet, they show a different location on different pitch traxs. I'll push it if it doesn't add up and it doesn't. Lasers are not perfect. If they were, there would be zero discrepancies between one pitch trax and another.

None of them ever line up the same.

Some pitch trax are digitized human records. I've talked with several of the guys who do input.

Archived