Purdue @ MD

Munson

Damn they look good today. Top 25?

I think they will be top 35. The Terps just don't have any quality wins. If they can beat Penn State they might just get in the top 25. IMO, it will take two more wins to break into the rankings. Of course it also depends on who loses ahead of them.

I think they will be top 35. The Terps just don't have any quality wins. If they can beat Penn State they might just get in the top 25. IMO, it will take two more wins to break into the rankings. Of course it also depends on who loses ahead of them.

I watched a little of the Penn St- Minn game and I think the Terps will beat them both.

I watched a little of the Penn St- Minn game and I think the Terps will beat them both.

I think they have a chance at winning both games. I'm worried about the Terps QB situation facing better competition. Hills just isn't very good and Pigrome doesn't have the experience. The running game is going to have to carry this offense.

I think they have a chance at winning both games. I'm worried about the Terps QB situation facing better competition. Hills just isn't very good and Pigrome doesn't have the experience. The running game is going to have to carry this offense.

I agree about the QB's. But the running game has been great and if you can do that it opens up a lot of other things.

I agree about the QB's. But the running game has been great and if you can do that it opens up a lot of other things.

I agree, but my concern is if the Terps are playing from behind. The running game has been great, but the defenses are going to get a lot tougher to run on. I don't have confidence in Hills keeping the Terps in games with his passing.

Unfortunately, I was out all afternoon yesterday. Just looking at the box score, it looks like a dominating performance. Seems as if Durkin has made MD football relevant again.

He beats Penn State and it's great again. Now, what happens when we play OSU, Michigan and Michigan State is going to determine whether this team can be up there in a couple years.

Archived