Britt has some 'splainin' to do

incubus

4 minutes ago, MDtransplant757 said:

She works for the O's. You'd think they'd give her a pair of gloves or sell a pair to her at wholesale price. 

She works for major league baseball not the Orioles. She covers the Orioles for MLB.com. Though she may like and or respect some of the people associated with the organization, she is not a fan of the team. Judging by her gloves, I'd say she's a Yankees fan.

She is originally from Connecticut, reasonable to think she's a Yankees fan. She's not working, she's visiting Santa. She doesn't have to be neutral. 

Curious how many journalists covering the Orioles are "fans" of the team. I'm guessing very few. 

1 hour ago, Why Not? said:

She is originally from Connecticut, reasonable to think she's a Yankees fan. She's not working, she's visiting Santa. She doesn't have to be neutral. 

Curious how many journalists covering the Orioles are "fans" of the team. I'm guessing very few. 

The ones employed by MASN are, not sure about the little guy who owns WNST though. 

11 hours ago, Why Not? said:

She wasn't even a baseball fan, until she started covering the Rays.

http://baltimoresportsandlife.com/an-interview-with-brittany-ghiroli-orioles-beat-reporter/

Archived