How Many Stats Guru's Predicted That....

Old#5fan

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see no reason to bump this thread, except as troll bait in order to elicit a response from OldFan.

Yep. Sure way to piss someone off. Would love to see a rash of old threads pulled up just to make people look stupid. Thats why we come here.

Sarcasm. For anyone who misunderstands my statement. I think we can make anyone look bad by going back and rehashing old threads.

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

However, one can fairly predict from what is revealed by the bikini that what is concealed will be commensurate with what one can already see.

So I'm happy to hang out at the pool. If Old5 needs an 8mm film in a smoky room to make a go/no-go decision, that's fine too.

Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

However, one can fairly predict from what is revealed by the bikini that what is concealed will be commensurate with what one can already see.

So I'm happy to hang out at the pool. If Old5 needs an 8mm film in a smoky room to make a go/no-go decision, that's fine too.

If statistics are a bikini, then Oldfan's logic is a burkha.

To be fair, while I don't doubt that BRobinsonFan had another motive, his "bump" of the post was giving credit (and well-deserved credit, I must say) to 1970.

It is easily concluded that BRobinsonFan though weakly trying to hide his real motive simply despises me because he is jealous of my screen name. He cannot handle the competition.:mwahaha:

Archived