Plus Membership: An enhanced Orioles Hangout experience

Tony-OH

2 hours ago, weams said:

Paypal is the right way to do it. My opinion. 

Be that as it may, I need another account to keep track of - and maintain a password for - like I need shingles. 

Oh well...done.  You guys are worth it.

Usually...

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, 24fps said:

Be that as it may, I need another account to keep track of - and maintain a password for - like I need shingles. 

Oh well...done.  You guys are worth it.

Usually...

I personally thank you for that. And I apologize for the unusual times. I use Paypal for a lot of things so my real financial information is not given to many people. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Note to others...

Checking my credit card statement online today, I noticed that CCBill is still charging me quarterly as it did before the the website was re-done and switched to PayPal.  I will look into it tomorrow, but don't assume that because you signed up for the new payment scheme, the old one is automatically cancelled.  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, 24fps said:

Note to others...

Checking my credit card statement online today, I noticed that CCBill is still charging me quarterly as it did before the the website was re-done and switched to PayPal.  I will look into it tomorrow, but don't assume that because you signed up for the new payment scheme, the old one is automatically cancelled.  

Thanks!  I just checked my credit card bill and I was just charged $24.99 from CCBill also.  I plan to call tomorrow also and if issues may ask the OH to intercede.

For those that were charged on ccbill, you can continue to do that or cancel and then when your year is up just re-up to our new account. Or, you can cancel and get a refund and then sign up on the new one. If you were double charged, please try and get your money refunded by contacting ccbill. If they give you any issues let me know and i will put through a forced refund!

Sorry for any confusion while we switch over. If for any reason you are double billed and can't get the ccbill refunded let me know and i will help you.

• Upvote 2

On 3/12/2017 at 5:00 PM, Tony-OH said:

For those that were charged on ccbill, you can continue to do that or cancel and then when your year is up just re-up to our new account. Or, you can cancel and get a refund and then sign up on the new one. If you were double charged, please try and get your money refunded by contacting ccbill. If they give you any issues let me know and i will put through a forced refund!

Sorry for any confusion while we switch over. If for any reason you are double billed and can't get the ccbill refunded let me know and i will help you.

Super. Thanks for the update. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...