They All Break

weams

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, murph said:

So that's the trick?  You must wait a while after pasting the tweet?  Was wondering why it never worked for me.  Thanks.

Yep, mine get screwed up sometimes because I have terrible service on my phone at work, I jump the gun on letting it embed.

2 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I find this thread so depressing.   But necessary.   

Every one of them at one time or another. It's why you need so many. And why you don't put all your eggs in on of their pockets. 

Man is not meant to pitch.

1 hour ago, Frobby said:

I find this thread so depressing ........ but necessary.  

1 hour ago, weams said:

Every one of them at one time or another. It's why you need so many. And why you don't put all your eggs in on of their pockets. 

Man is not meant to pitch.

o

After having his career ended by arthritis in his left (pitching) elbow at only 30 years-old, Sandy Koufax was asked if he felt "robbed" of having a longer baseball career.

His reply was, "Not at all. The pitching motion is an unnatural motion for the arm, and so I feel fortunate to have pitched as long and as effectively as I did."

o

Tampa missed out having a likely good pitcher the second half in a year they ended up missing the playoffs by a few games.  There's risk no matter what you do.  If Hunter Harvey has those two healthy months in a row like some of his prospect capsules guessed for his timeline, I'll be excited if we try him as a bullpen weapon.

Archived