Anyone Have The Courage to Take a Stab at the OD Roster?

Rene88

So many good discussions going on right now in various threads and I love reading everyone's take. What say you? Who is on the OD roster?

The Pedro signing definitely adds another wrinkle. Gotta be the toughest to predict for some time.

I do hope we sign a Fister type as insurance yet, but we will see, prob doubtful. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OD Roster  

Pitchers- starters

Jimenez, Bundy, Gausman, Miley

Relievers

Britton, O'Day, Givens, Brach, Hart,  Nuno, Drake, 

Position players

Davis, Schoop, Hardy, Manny, Jones, Kim, Smith, Castillo, Joseph, Flaherty, Trumbo, Gentry, Santander, Mancini

Tillman comes back, Mancini goes down.  

39 minutes ago, tntoriole said:

OD Roster  

Pitchers- starters

Relievers

Position players

Davis, Schoop, Hardy, Manny, Jones, Kim, Smith, Castillo, Joseph, Flaherty, Trumbo, Gentry, Santander, Mancini

Santander just crushed a 2-run homer but him making the tramabsent of the DL would be an upset.

1 hour ago, tntoriole said:

OD Roster  

Pitchers- starters

Relievers

Position players

I'd agree with this, with possibly substituting Taverez for Santander if they can stash Santanderon the DL and Stewart for Drake if Drake continues to suck.

2 hours ago, tntoriole said:

OD Roster  

Pitchers- starters

Relievers

Position players

I agree with some of it,  I think Mancini & Hart don't start with big club,  I have seen enough of Flare-dog, and Drake, and finally Santander is gone or DL'd.  I think Janish stays with club till Tillman comes back, and would replace Drake, Hart and Mancini with Stewart, Bleier, and Taverez.  Only thing I'm not sure about is Janish having an option or not, if not then  I'd prefer even Andino to Flare-dog at this point.

8 minutes ago, mpw142 said:

I agree with some of it,  I think Mancini & Hart don't start with big club,  I have seen enough of Flare-dog, and Drake, and finally Santander is gone or DL'd.  I think Janish stays with club till Tillman comes back, and would replace Drake, Hart and Mancini with Stewart, Bleier, and Taverez.  Only thing I'm not sure about is Janish having an option or not, if not then  I'd prefer even Andino to Flare-dog at this point.

I seriously doubt that Buck will not have Flaherty on the OD roster.  No way Donnie Hart is not in this pen.   Bleier has an option as does Stewart.  Drake does not.    Janish is at Norfolk unless both Hardy and Manny are hurt (pretty unlikely I hope).  I do not see how they are going to be able to keep both Tavarez and Santander the entire season on the 25 man.  One or the other will have to go back.   I suspect they will keep Santander on the DL and unless Tavarez is eating it up, then Santander will take his place eventually.   

1 hour ago, mpw142 said:

Why would Hart not be on the roster?

SP: Tillman, Bundy, Gausman, Jimenez, Miley

RP: Britton, Brach, O'Day, Givens, Drake, Nuno, Hart

IF: Castillo, Davis, Schoop, Johnson, Machado

OF: Kim, Smith, Jones, Trumbo

BN: Joseph, Flaherty, Tavarez, Gentry

DL: Santander, Hardy

DFA: Gunkel, Ondrusek

I'd also like to say, I'm glad some of you guys have the courage to take a stab at the OD roster.  I thought courage was for people who were in really tight situations (war, Jackie Robinson, MLK) and were afraid to do things but went ahead and did them anyway.  

We certainly have some brave and courageous souls here, lemme tell ya.

Archived