Tues Jun 26th: Hangout Night at the Yard w/Roy Firestone

Tony-OH

That's right folks, Roy Firestone is going to make an appearance up in our section on Tuesday June 26th against the Yankees.

Before the game, you can meet Roy as well since we've partnered with Pickles Pub (Across the street from Camden Yards) where Roy will be talking with everyone and signing some books (We'll have his book available with proceed going towards "Make-a-wish" Foundation) from 5PM - 6:30PM.

For discounted $8 Upper Box (this is where we will mainly be sitting) or $6 Upper Reserve seats you have to call (410) 547-6288 and ask for the Hangout Section (384) discounted tickets for the 26th.

The tickets will be either mailed or left at will call (whatever you prefer).

Hope to see everyone out there!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be there at the before game thing also.Im going with my youngest son and another Hangout member. Is there a way too find out how much Roys book is so I can make sure I have enough $$?

I also have 2 xtra tickets from someone who cant go.Anyone interested in buying them please contact me!:)

I will be there at the before game thing also.Im going with my youngest son and another Hangout member. Is there a way too find out how much Roys book is so I can make sure I have enough $$?

I also have 2 xtra tickets from someone who cant go.Anyone interested in buying them please contact me!:)

I need one. AT LEAST. I will buy them. Can I get them at Pickles?

I'm the one with the Yankees fan wife. Is there a way we can come and not have her and ScottieBaseball get into a fight? :) I think she did a decent job of pleading her case, and she is actually from New York, so she's not a bandwagon jumper. Gotta respect people's roots, right?

I'm the one with the Yankees fan wife. Is there a way we can come and not have her and ScottieBaseball get into a fight? :) I think she did a decent job of pleading her case, and she is actually from New York, so she's not a bandwagon jumper. Gotta respect people's roots, right?

You do realize this is an actual Yankees game right? I don't think it would be a good idea for her to wear her colors or hat in our section since the entire concept is to drown out Yankees and Red sox fans in at least one section. It could be a long night and considering Scott's wife loves UFC, Scott may not be the one she has to worry about. :)

I hope we can get a big turn out here, especially over at Pickles with Roy. Pickles is monitoring how many people we are bringing in so let's make it a good showing. If you are coming please let us know in this thread. Thanks!!!

You do realize this is an actual Yankees game right? I don't think it would be a good idea for her to wear her colors or hat in our section since the entire concept is to drown out Yankees and Red sox fans in at least one section. It could be a long night and considering Scott's wife loves UFC, Scott may not be the one she has to worry about. :)

Yeah, you make a good point. She does in fact own O's stuff, and wears it to most games, but she'd be about supporting her home team. So we'll just wait til the Sox come back to town, I think :)

Hope you guys have a good time........

I will definitely be there! But I have a question, can I bring a 14-year old kid into Pickles?

Only if the Hangout Drinking Club can get him drunk before the game. Just kidding.

I am down for this, and I believe Elextrano8 is as well, although he can speak for himself.:)

Looking forward to meeting you, Roy.

Yeah, you make a good point. She does in fact own O's stuff, and wears it to most games, but she'd be about supporting her home team. So we'll just wait til the Sox come back to town, I think :)

Hope you guys have a good time........

Man, this sucks. I love Joylene and I'd love to see you guys there. But in the words of Omar Little, a man's gotta have a code. And my code says "No Yankees fans on Hangout night vs. the Yankees, even if they're awesome and even if they're married to an Orioles fan."

Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, but it's served me well.

Man, this sucks. I love Joylene and I'd love to see you guys there. But in the words of Omar Little, a man's gotta have a code. And my code says "No Yankees fans on Hangout night vs. the Yankees, even if they're awesome and even if they're married to an Orioles fan."

Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, but it's served me well.

Yeah, us too, but the code must be obeyed. It's a little wordy, but it's still the law. For what it's worth, she does class herself as an O's fan too, but she's a Yankees girl first.

Possible loophole - if we get tickets elsewhere, and just stop by to say hi? Preferably between innings, so there's nothing Yankees-related going on that she may cheer for, and be subsequently banned/beaned/beaten?

Archived