Tues Jun 26th: Hangout Night at the Yard w/Roy Firestone

Tony-OH

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will definitely be there! But I have a question, can I bring a 14-year old kid into Pickles?

FRobby -- try calling Pickles (410) 752-1784. I think kids can come in there, but don't quote me on it. It would be best to get the info straight from the horse's mouth. ;)

Yeah, us too, but the code must be obeyed. It's a little wordy, but it's still the law. For what it's worth, she does class herself as an O's fan too, but she's a Yankees girl first.

Possible loophole - if we get tickets elsewhere, and just stop by to say hi? Preferably between innings, so there's nothing Yankees-related going on that she may cheer for, and be subsequently banned/beaned/beaten?

Bring her. Chicks who dig baseball are cool -- even if they are MFing Yankee fans. :D

baroquen and I will probably be there. He's down the beach right now, and he'll probably be back by the Tuesday game. I'll get the 411 later on tonight. If he's not back by Tuesday, Witchy will be flying solo at the Hangout game. :D

Witchy

Bring her. Chicks who dig baseball are cool -- even if they are MFing Yankee fans. :D

Witchy

I appreciate it, and she is cool (and knows more about baseball than I do), but Tony's right - these nights have a very specific goal, and bringing a Yanks fan into that section would not be cool.

I believe our season tickets are for the Hangout night in July, so we may stop by to say hello for that one.

I'm bringing myself and some visiting family over to my first Hangout Night.. The six of us will do our best to drown out any MFYs fans that dare show up. :D

If they're not available, I'll probably stop by Pickles myself and introduce myself.

How about a shot of Mo's chased with some Natty Boh?

And how might one acquire the free kind?

Pretty much by asking.... ;) Seriously, if you have not gotten a free ticket from us this year we may be able to help you out...

Yeah, us too, but the code must be obeyed. It's a little wordy, but it's still the law. For what it's worth, she does class herself as an O's fan too, but she's a Yankees girl first.

Possible loophole - if we get tickets elsewhere, and just stop by to say hi? Preferably between innings, so there's nothing Yankees-related going on that she may cheer for, and be subsequently banned/beaned/beaten?

I have to do the same thing too... the gf is a huge Yankees fan, but she always has been, she has a pic of herself at two years old in Yankee Stadium. I'll respect that. Atleast she isn't a bandwagon jumper or a Red Sox fan, or, worse yet, both.

What section is everyone going to be in?

I have to do the same thing too... the gf is a huge Yankees fan, but she always has been, she has a pic of herself at two years old in Yankee Stadium. I'll respect that. Atleast she isn't a bandwagon jumper or a Red Sox fan, or, worse yet, both.

What section is everyone going to be in?

Hey - maybe we who have Yankees fans with us should all get seats together. I have a bunch of the half off scratch off thingys, if anyone else is in our particular predicament.

And I'd like to put in a request for some tickets for the Red Sox game. Is this enough notice? :)

Archived