Tejada wrist fractured

Moose Milligan

Is a fractured wrist a life-threatening condition now? I didn't read the latest New England Journal of Medicine, so I might have missed it.

Have a little compassion! Now Miggy has to collect a gargantuan paycheck while sitting on his butt!

Why don't you and your fellow computer nerds retire to your nerdery to go anonymously talk about real people.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hellllooooooo 80 year cursssseee heeeere....

But, yeah this really stinks. Watch this retire him or something. Even zero power Aybar and inflated ERA Santana are looking good about now. :(

80 year curse?

Not unless you're Marty McFly with the Delorean fired up and the flux capacitor set to the '80s.

Let's show a little respect here. ;)

Is a fractured wrist a life-threatening condition now? I didn't read the latest New England Journal of Medicine, so I might have missed it.

What is a matter with you? This man is going to be forced out of work for months at a time. He has a family to support. How is he going to be able to with the lost income?

I didn't read through this whole thread so maybe it has already been asked.

Could this injury have been made more severe by Miggy taking BP etc.?

It just seems odd that he was able to take BP and then looked like he couldn't even hold a bat in that 1st inning AB.

Pretty slow news week for the O's.

I could almost be gullible enough right now to believe a thread titled: Camden Yards Succumbs to Giant Sinkhole

Well, if they don't bother replacing the broken video wall, who knows what else might fall apart...

Guest oriofan8
Cindy? Is that you?

OK, sorry. I'm done.

OK....very funny

Guess the next place you'll be going is the "fat jokes" :rolleyes:

I didn't read through this whole thread so maybe it has already been asked.

Could this injury have been made more severe by Miggy taking BP etc.?

It just seems odd that he was able to take BP and then looked like he couldn't even hold a bat in that 1st inning AB.

The CT was taken before the game so whatever they found was before. He could have made it worse but they won't know that until they take another scan.

80 year curse?

Not unless you're Marty McFly with the Delorean fired up and the flux capacitor set to the '80s.

Let's show a little respect here. ;)

I'm sorry, the Cubs have been losers for so long, I think time has just stood still for them after a while, since nothing new was happening. ;)

Archived