Buck to play the ST travel team today

wildcard

Well, kind of.   He says he wants to start Gentry, Joseph and Flaherty.   Kind of sound that the ST away team.   Of course, most of the other front line players will start.

I also doubt we see Brach and Britton today after they pitched the last two games in a row.

11 minutes ago, wildcard said:

Well, kind of.   He says he wants to start Gentry, Joseph and Flaherty.   Kind of sound that the ST away team.   Of course, most of the other front line players will start.

I also doubt we see Brach and Britton today after they pitched the last two games in a row.

With Flaherty and Joseph starting I don't think we would be likely to see Britton anyway.  :P

23 minutes ago, Can_of_corn said:

With Flaherty and Joseph starting I don't think we would be likely to see Britton anyway.  :P

I wouldn't be so sure about that. We get to see Austin Romine because of Sanchez' injury, and being that it is Sunday, Aaron Hicks and Chris Carter will probably be out there too.

I hope we don't go that far.  Day after night sure, but we've had two off days this week, we have another one tomorrow, and these are division games.

Some of the A guys don't even have to go to Cincinnati a week from now, because just like the first two weeks, it's another 2 weeks solid of divisional play after the Ohio interlude.

4 minutes ago, Enjoy Terror said:

I wouldn't be so sure about that. We get to see Austin Romine because of Sanchez' injury, and being that it is Sunday, Aaron Hicks and Chris Carter will probably be out there too.

You did see the emoticon right?

It's baseball, I wouldn't be shocked if the O's put up double digits.

51 minutes ago, Aristotelian said:

Day game after night game and 4-0. If ever there was a time to rest some guys, this would be it.

It would also be a great day to go to the game. See the Undefeated Os and have nice weather. Sunny. 70

7 minutes ago, weams said:

It would also be a great day to go to the game. See the Undefeated Os and have nice weather. Sunny. 70

Went to the game last night, and had a blast. Last night was fun with all the Yankees fans in attendance.

Had such a good time, I might be going back today.

19 minutes ago, El Gordo said:

I doubt we see Flash unless JJ is hurting. Probably Gentry maybe Mancini.

You could be right.  I was going off Buck's presser yesterday but I went back and looked at it again.  The only one he really committed to is Joseph today.

Archived