SURVIVOR - OH style

bigbird

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is quite sad when there are so many worthy candidates.

However I too would kick Gibbons off the island. The bad attitude added to the poor performance makes him the guy to go first.

Yep, while I think Bako is a worse player (honestly, the guy can't catch the ball and he's a catcher), Gibbons and his attitude symbolize the last three or four years of failure for this franchise.

You'd be a cancer too if you had 50 starving babies to feed. As is my understanding of his situation.

His qoutes the past year in a half have been more than eyebrow raising. An Bedard is my second round choice.

His qoutes the past year in a half have been more than eyebrow raising. An Bedard is my second round choice.

Don't quote me...I was being facetious. I'm of the same opinion as Sports Guy. Not necessarily a cancer, simply not the model teammate that he's sometimes portrayed as.

I know, me too. Just a couple years ago he was like the spirit of the young kid, getting a shot and trying like hell to stay in the show. Once he got that contract...

What steams me most about Gibbons is how it leaked out that he was bucking the idea of taking infield, and he's never disavowed the statement or explained himself.

He's a prima donna without any justification for said status.

Archived