SURVIVOR - OH style

bigbird

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy Smokes! Only one, eh?

Paul Bako!

He and Gibbons both bat left, both are useless but I still see in the absolute most horrific senario of having them as your two last choices on the bench, Gibbons as more dangerous. Holy Smokes that's like saying the "Where's the Beef?" lady is more dangerous than "I've fallen but can't get up!" lady.

What a sad sad sad sad island this survivor must be on!

not saying Bedard is worthless, but I wouldnt be sad to see him leave though.

I would. He's a jerk, but he's certainly holding up his end of the bargain on the field, which is more than we can say for all the supposed "nice guys" on the team.

I'd rather have a team of 25 jerks who play their asses off than 25 choir boys with senses of entitlement.

Bigbird asked who is the first to "be voted off" from the current 25 man roster.

Gimme or not, Castillo is still the answer.

There's also the fact that House should be the #2 catcher on the depth chart. Castillo and Bako are not only awful players, they've gotten preference over better players.

I would. He's a jerk, but he's certainly holding up his end of the bargain on the field, which is more than we can say for all the supposed "nice guys" on the team.

I'd rather have a team of 25 jerks who play their asses off than 25 choir boys with senses of entitlement.

Then you better hope Davey is brought back then to manage.

My vote is for Gibbons. He has no use on this team. He also seems to have developed somewhat of an attitude this season.

Developed THIS season? Seems to me he's been developing this attitude of his for a while now. He needs to go, his torch should be extinguished first.

By most accounts Eddie Murray was a jerk, too. You hear lots of stories of really good players being jerks.

Jim Palmer. Reggie Jackson. Albert Belle. Even Frank had a reputation of rubbing people the wrong way.

Good players can act like jerks. That's how it goes.

You can't dump Gibbons..Sorry but that is a terrible move. If he would accept a minor league assignment, that would be great.

But he has had value in the past. You have to keep him all year and if you can't dump him in the offseason, bring him to ST next year...If at that point he is still awful, then drop him.

Archived