vs. WHITE SOX, 5/05

OFFNY

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

Abreu is always good vs us...Ynoa has been fortunate so far...lots of pitches up

He has made some mistakes location wise, but the Sox hitters have been offbalance so far.....well  they probably have been off balance all season.

4 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Pandora shoots, she SCORES! Full 15:00 version of Voodoo Chile! Not slight return.

Lucky you! About 8 years ago, I and my girlfriend tried to find Jimi's grave in Seattle but we couldn't. Found Bruce Lee's and his son Brandon's though. Remarkable statements on their gravestones--and a crow followed us as we walked away.

Just now, LA2 said:

Lucky you! About 8 years ago, I and my girlfriend tried to find his grave in Seattle but we couldn't. Found Bruce Lee's and his son Brandon's though. Remarkable statements on their gravestones--and a crow followed us as we walked away.

Going to Seattle this summer.Nice city I presume 

2 minutes ago, LA2 said:

Lucky you! About 8 years ago, I and my girlfriend tried to find Jimi's grave in Seattle but we couldn't. Found Bruce Lee's and his son Brandon's though. Remarkable statements on their gravestones--and a crow followed us as we walked away.

I have a picture of Joe Perry sitting beside Jimi's. Was in Rolling Stone.

Archived