vs. TWINS, 5/22

OFFNY

28 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I hate watching Hunter and Bordick in games like this.   

They are boring as is.Blowouts at least Palmer and Thorne talk about something else and try to be funny.Most other booths I have heard do it also.Very dull and never discuss other games or players or anything.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Going Underground said:

Davis to pitch 

Not sure why in the hell I am still up other than wanting to watch Buck post game press conference. 

Hw won't say anything definite but I want to see his body language and his tone. 

Just now, eddie83 said:

Not sure why in the hell I am still up other than wanting to watch Buck post game press conference. 

Hw won't say anything definite but I want to see his body language and his tone. 

Funny because Buck and Roch was saying Ubaldo was throwing better at the beginning of Spring Training then ever as an Oriole. 

4 minutes ago, Going Underground said:

Funny because Buck and Roch was saying Ubaldo was throwing better at the beginning of Spring Training then ever as an Oriole. 

Ball was coming great out of hand back then.

I'm a little ashamed of myself. I never give up on a game, but I started this one an hour late and by the time they blew the big early lead to be behind 12-6, I just had to check the score to see if it's over. It is.  So, I'm going to go watch Twin Peaks now.

I'll be in the Black Lodge if anyone is looking for me.

9 hours ago, NashLumber said:

I'm a little ashamed of myself. I never give up on a game, but I started this one an hour late and by the time they blew the big early lead to be behind 12-6, I just had to check the score to see if it's over. It is.  So, I'm going to go watch Twin Peaks now.

I'll be in the Black Lodge if anyone is looking for me.

Don't feel bad, I went over and watched some Ray Donovan. lol

Archived