DFA Ubaldo

LookitsPuck

55 minutes ago, baltfan said:

Who do we have that is better?  No problem With DFA'ing him but who is going to take his starts?   

I would take my chances with Asher at this point even though his extreme flyball tendencies will almost certainly catch up to him when the weather starts to heats up.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Nevermore said:

Right now I am ready to DFA the entire team. They are behind by 6 runs. You can't blame Ubaldo by himself for this travesty.

:bangwall:

OK Mrs Jimenez. But your son got the ball rolling.

Just now, Nevermore said:

Not just Wilson. The offense that just couldn't get it together. The whole f- - - ing team.  :down:

The offense put up six runs. With a halfway decent performance by the pitching staff, they would be wrapping up a win by now. 

2 minutes ago, TINSTAAPP said:

The offense put up six runs. With a halfway decent performance by the pitching staff, they would be wrapping up a win by now. 

You have a point. So get rid of most of the pitching staff. I am mightily frustrated right now. Maybe trade them all for Max Scherzer.  xD

Nothing about this is funny but a part of me chuckles that with an off day on Thursday they call up Wilson just to protect the pen and about a week ago they were trying their hardest to stick with a 6 man pen.  

Just now, RZNJ said:

The Orioles deserve to lose any and every single game that Ubaldo Jimenez appears in the rest of the year.    If they don't have the guts to cut him because of his contract, then they deserve what they get.

He is a bullpen killer. 

The fact that they go it and make moves to protect the pen when he pitches says it all. Why not send out Castro yesterday?  

Archived