vs. TWINS, 5/24

Chavez Ravine

3 minutes ago, FlipTheBird said:

You know full well that Machado is a superstar. The last two seasons confirmed that. His average has suffered this year, will in all likelihood rebound. His BABIP is .221 this year, more than 80 points below his career average. It'll come back.

Do you really have nothing better to do than troll?

280 career batting avg. never had a 100 RBI season. 

Right now, he's in the hall of very good. Not a superstar. Only in hype.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Time to get off the game threads for awhil can not stand people that moan and complain all he time about our players and management.  They say they are fans but soon as something goes wrong they are first to come on here and say told you and rejoice the team loosing.

Just now, ORIOLE33 said:

280 career batting avg. never had a 100 RBI season. 

Right now, he's in the hall of very good. Not a superstar. Only in hype.

He's 24 years old! RBIs are relative to one's teammates and your spot in the order, and Machado spent most of his big breakout year in the leadoff spot.

What do you want from the guy? Steroid era numbers? Better go get him some steroids, then.

Just now, FlipTheBird said:

So he's just a run of the mill guy, I guess? C'mon, people.

Manny hasn't been good at the plate since last years all-star break. Sports is all about, "what have you done lately?" Lately, he's been bad.

Just now, ORIOLE33 said:

Manny hasn't been good at the plate since last years all-star break. Sports is all about, "what have you done lately?" Lately, he's been bad.

So I guess the only bonafide superstars are the guys that started 2017 hot. Nobody else matters.

It's not here yet but the time is coming when this club is going to have to trade all their tradeable veteran position players for pitching prospects. I don't see how else the pitching can be addressed. They can't develop it and they can't buy it.

59 minutes ago, Chavez Ravine said:

Is this thing on. ???

Tillman hasn't warmed up yet.  3 runs so far in the first inning.

o

Thanks for pinch-hitting.

Much appreciated.

Paddy/Patty/Patrick/OFFNY

o

It is a shame that down three runs Adam jones swung at balls four and five or we would have two on and no out. Do these guys not understand a walk counts he same as a single ? I'm at the game . Sitting in center field. How long can there pitcher get away with getting behind two and o on every other hitter? 

Archived