Carlos Correa - SS

Evan Gattis - DH

Marwin Gonzalez - LF

Brian McCann - C

Yuli Gurriel - 1B

Alex Bregman - 3B

Jake Marisnick - CF

Dallas Keuchel - LHP (7-0, 1.84 ERA) ) *

* ) Leads the Major Leagues in Winning Percentage (1.000)

http://www.baseballpress.com/lineups

o

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, scOtt said:

Almost a Jeff Reboulet vs. Randy Johnson lineup tonight vs. Keuchel.

I'm guessing Adam's just a little too banged up tonight and needed a day. Seems to me that, if he was good enough to go, the ideal lineup would have left him in center, put Rickard in left and played Mancini at first. Let Davis sit - he's ice cold and has no success against Keuchel.

Just now, FlipTheBird said:

I'm guessing Adam's just a little too banged up tonight and needed a day. Seems to me that, if he was good enough to go, the ideal lineup would have left him in center, put Rickard in left and played Mancini at first. Let Davis sit - he's ice cold and has no success against Keuchel.

I only saw the replay footage of Adam the other night when he and Mancini got tangled up in left center. He was limping pretty badly, trying to hide it like it was nothing.

1 minute ago, scOtt said:

I only saw the replay footage of Adam the other night when he and Mancini got tangled up in left center. He was limping pretty badly, trying to hide it like it was nothing.

Just got to get him rest when we can, I suppose. Better tonight (and maybe tomorrow) than during the 7-game home stand with the Yanks and Sox.

1 minute ago, kaerts111 said:

Would be nice to see more Kim and hope Jones is OK - but, have a feeling tonight is our night! - negative vibes, put em in the past - today's a nice day to start again!

Not anytime soon.  Looks like we're seeing lefties in 5 of the next 8 games or something close to that.  Seems like we've seen an unusual amount of LH SP this year.  

Archived