Chris Davis and Vision Issues

pastorfan

6 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

This is an honest question so don't take this wrong, but do you watch the games? Because if you do, you have to see that giant wad in his lip right?

Okay, a simple yes he still chews from someone close to the team and in the know would have sufficed. I can't be sure watching TV that he doesn't have a wad of bubble gum in his mouth... and I generally do change the station anytime he is batting.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, webbrick2010 said:

Okay, a simple yes he still chews from someone close to the team and in the know would have sufficed. I can't be sure watching TV that he doesn't have a wad of bubble gum in his mouth... and I generally do change the station anytime he is batting.

Riiiiiigggggghhhhhhtttttt! lol It's definitely bubblegum. haha. I mean, I always stick a wad of bubblegum under my front lip in a giant ball when I chew gum. I mean, who doesn't?

3 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Riiiiiigggggghhhhhhtttttt! lol It's definitely bubblegum. haha. I mean, I always stick a wad of bubblegum under my front lip in a giant ball when I chew gum. I mean, who doesn't?

That is where I store sunflower seeds but not that many at a time.

2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

Are you part Gerbil? lol

Like I said not that many.

If I happen to be eating sunflower seeds I tuck them into that spot and flick them out with my tongue and crack them with my front teeth one at a time.

Can't store a lot at a time as the shells get soggy and harder to crack.

11 hours ago, Frobby said:

You still have to recognize the pitch and judge whether it's going to be close to the strike zone, in a fraction of a second.    You don't want to make up your mind to swing before the pitch is even thrown and then be swinging at unreachable sliders in the dirt.     

Yes, I get that. I'm not talking about swinging before he starts his wind up. I'm talking about a "hit and run" mindset. I just sat and watched him take strike three right down the middle again against the Pirates. It is ridiculous. 

Archived