2017 Orioles Draft Tracker

Until they pass "the physical" and the Orioles release that they are signed, I am hesitant to believe it is done. Still gunshy from previous failed physicals. Nice to se some of the HS players have signed, granted just a few and the less $ guys. Maybe this is the year we get 1-2 more of the harder to sign players. 

• Upvote 2

jack conlon ?? ??

@jcon1744

Baltimore Orioles Organization | UA All American

Lamar Sparks

@SparksLamar

SC:lamarsparks | SLHS | Baltimore Orioles Baseball Organization

Joined April 2015

Well Lamar is off to start his baseball career. We pray that he has a wonderful experience wherever this journey take him. @SparksLamar

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, sportsfan8703 said:

I'm assuming picks 6-10 had to have signed for 5-20k.  Should be some major savings there. 

I am assuming Hall the second is someone the Orioles really had their eyes on and wanted to have. 

On 6/24/2017 at 0:21 PM, weams said:

454k savings and counting. 

DL Hall is likely getting most of the savings.

Please take this with a grain of salt, but I heard this weekend that Adam Stauffer signed with the O's for around 140-150K.  I heard this from a friend of mine.  His little brother played with Adam on the Coatesville team (which I can confirm is true), and is Adam's best friend (which I cannot confirm the validity of).  The whole story was that Adam had 200k in mind to forgo his St Johns scholarship, but was convinced to take a little bit less.  Again, this friend of mine is not a baseball guy and has been known to embellish stories, but I got this from him after asking if anyone on his brother's team got drafted.

• Upvote 1

On 6/26/2017 at 5:01 AM, phillyOs119 said:

DL Hall is likely getting most of the savings.

Please take this with a grain of salt, but I heard this weekend that Adam Stauffer signed with the O's for around 140-150K.  I heard this from a friend of mine.  His little brother played with Adam on the Coatesville team (which I can confirm is true), and is Adam's best friend (which I cannot confirm the validity of).  The whole story was that Adam had 200k in mind to forgo his St Johns scholarship, but was convinced to take a little bit less.  Again, this friend of mine is not a baseball guy and has been known to embellish stories, but I got this from him after asking if anyone on his brother's team got drafted.

Pretty certain it was 125K and some school money.