vs. Indians 6/21

NashLumber

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Mendoza Line said:

Or that breaking ball that breaks over the middle of the plate

I don't think I have seen a slider yet tonight.  He is just using 2 seem 4 seem and split.  I said after last start he he threw a ton of beach ball sliders to have him just throw fastball and split.

4 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

Im known as a negative poster...but Ill say this...Im a lot more impressed with Gausman tonight than Ive been all year...he may lose, but this has been a step in the right direction....

You and I have a very different definition of big step. He's allowed three runs and is at 107 pitches with no outs and a runner on in the 6th. 

2 minutes ago, Roy Firestone said:

Tony are you telling me you don't think he looks much better tonight?

I'm saying I see the same guy who can't get batters out after the 4th inning and who needed 110 pitches to get to two outs in the 6th. Great, he K'd a bunch of guys and made some nice pitches early on, but he still ddn't do the job just like he hasn't all year long.  

2 minutes ago, Tony-OH said:

I'm saying I see the same guy who can't get batters out after the 4th inning and who needed 110 pitches to get to two outs in the 6th. Great, he K'd a bunch of guys and made some nice pitches early on, but he still ddn't do the job just like he hasn't all year long.  

His lowest ERA is from the 7th inning on. Put him in the pen and he'll flourish! :P

Archived