June 5th @ Twins

Lefty0315

With all the draft talk today I think some may have forgot there is a game to be played. Game time is 1:10. Here are the line-ups according to yahoo.

Baltimore

B. Roberts 2b

N. Markakis rf

M. Mora dh

A. Huff 3b

K. Millar 1b

L. Scott lf

A. Jones cf

G. Quiroz c

F. Bynum ss

Minnesota

C. Gomez cf

A. Casilla 2b

M. Redmond c

J. Morneau 1b

M. Cuddyer rf

C. Monroe dh

D. Young lf

M. Lamb 3b

N. Punto ss

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sailor Jerry

Ok, so I'm sitting here at home drinking since I got home from work this morning. But I've got to ask why ATH's reports are always so worthless? The one she just gave about Loewen was something taken out of the Sun this morning.

Except, of course, she works for state-run media! She should have had this last night.

BTW, this offense still stinks.

Ok, so I'm sitting here at home drinking since I got home from work this morning. But I've got to ask why ATH's reports are always so worthless? The one she just gave about Loewen was something taken out of the Sun this morning.

Except, of course, she works for state-run media! She should have had this last night.

BTW, this offense still stinks.

Most of the reports are like that, but they arent worthless. Orioles.com, Baltimore Sun, and Amber all report pretty much the same story but it is in different formats sometimes and to different Orioles audiences.

BTW, mentioning that he would definitely be a reliever for the rest of 2008 was new.

Guest Sailor Jerry

Seems like yesterday's news to me. And anyone watching right now has already read the papers. The casual fans are at work doing the 9-5 thing. Just my opinion.

Seems like yesterday's news to me. And anyone watching right now has already read the papers. The casual fans are at work doing the 9-5 thing. Just my opinion.

The first article on the subject was posted at about 9 pm last night, so its not like it is old news yet.

I get your point though.

Archived