Orioles Prospect Hunter Harvey: First Outing After Tommy John Surgery Was 'So Much Fun'

PressBoxOnline

After undergoing Tommy John surgery in July 2016, Orioles prospect Hunter Harvey is happy to be back on track. "The last couple years, every time I threw a pitch, it hurt. It's good to be back on the mound and not feel pain."

https://www.pressboxonline.com/2017/07/31/orioles-prospect-hunter-harvey-first-outing-after-tommy-john-surgery-was-so-much-fun

7 minutes ago, Frobby said:

2 IP, 3 H, 4 K's today.   I think he's done with the GCL and will pitch at Aberdeen next week.  

They want to get him to Delmarva by season's end.  With his current plan of pitching once per week, that leaves 4 or possibly 5 more appearances.  So yeah, maybe 2 or 3 at ABD, then 2-3 at DEL, depending on how it all shakes out.

14 minutes ago, Frobby said:

2 IP, 3 H, 4 K's today. I think he's done with the GCL, and will pitch at Aberdeen next week. 

o

I might get to see him pitch when they play against the Hudson Valley Renegades up here in Wappingers. )) :grouphug:

o

21 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

I might get to see him pitch when they play against the Hudson Valley Renegades up here in Wappingers. )) :grouphug:

o

Post here or PM me if you are going.  I believe I am about 75 minutes away - near Newark, NJ.  Haven't been up to Hudson Valley.  Had thought it was closer, but might head out there for one game to see Harvey and the stadium.  

22 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

o

52 minutes ago, hoosiers said:

Post here or PM me if you are going. I believe I am about 75 minutes away - near Newark, NJ.  Haven't been up to Hudson Valley. I had thought it was closer, but might head out there for one game to see Harvey and the stadium.  

o

OK, I will.

At the moment, Harvey is pitching once a week, on Wednesday ........ so the following are possibilities if that routine schedule continues:

@ BROOKLYN CYCLONES: ))ll)l..............))) Wednesday, August 16th

@ HUDSON VALLEY RENEGADES: ))lllll... Wednesday, September 6th

o

16 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

OK, I will.

At the moment, Harvey is pitching once a week, on Wednesday ........ so the following are possibilities if that routine schedule continues:

@ BROOKLYN CYCLONES: ))ll)l..............))) Wednesday, August 16th

@ HUDSON VALLEY RENEGADES: ))lllll... Wednesday, September 6th

o

WIth the current schedule, it looks as if he would see:

Wednesday 8/9 - Aberdeen Vs. Mahoning Valley

Wednesday 8/16 - Aberdeen @ Brooklyn

Then possibly onto Delmarva, Correct?

Archived