Art, a bit of the talent produced in DC/MD - the Terps could make a move here

Cumberbundy

Just now, eddie83 said:

I was 9, long time ago. We never had cable so anytime any sports was on TV it was a big deal. 

We kept getting momentum. What a game. 

Watching the Terps smoke Kansas is one of my favorite sports menories, I liked smoking them more than beating Indiana. 

Beating UNC by 40 in Cole was also beautiful. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Cumberbundy said:

I miss the rivalries I grew up on, even little ole Wake Forest. That pg Childress was a pain in the butt.

I hated him but Laettner was best college player I ever saw. 1992 Duke/ Kentucky best game I ever can remember.

Mid 90's were fun.  

1 minute ago, eddie83 said:

They have a good big man recruit this year right? 

Oh yeah. Bruno! He had a very good summer after battling an injury at IMG. They also have a very talented wing they redshirted. They had 2 but the youngster from Memphis left, they should have played him last year imo. 

1 minute ago, Cumberbundy said:

Watching the Terps smoke Kansas is one of my favorite sports menories, I liked smoking them more than beating Indiana. 

Beating UNC by 40 in Cole was also beautiful. 

Biggest sport regret of my life was never going to Cole. 

I have seen the Terps twice in Xfinity. 4/5 times in Baltimore. 

Biggest sport regret of my life was never going to Cole. 

I have seen the Terps twice in Xfinity. 4/5 times in Baltimore. 

Oh man I went about 490 times, I saw the NCAA tourney there, about 10 capital classic games, even preseason v Venezuela! It was hot as heck in there. My pops took me, he's diehard MD.

2 minutes ago, Cumberbundy said:

Oh man I went about 490 times, I saw the NCAA tourney there, about 10 capital classic games, even preseason v Venezuela! It was hot as heck in there. My pops took me, he's diehard MD.

Always a big fan but never made it. My dad took me to Orioles games of course, AHL Skipjacks hockey. Not sure why he never tried to go there. I should have tried to go myself when older.  

Just now, eddie83 said:

Always a big fan but never made it. My dad took me to Orioles games of course, AHL Skipjacks hockey. Not sure why he never tried to go there. I should have tried to go myself when older.  

It wasn't anything too special, I think it's cool that the Kentucky/Texas Western game was played there. 

Just now, Cumberbundy said:

http://247sports.com/Season/2018-Basketball/Recruits

The 2018 recruiting class, Maryland has a shot at the #9 & #10 player in the country.

I never would have imagined the last 15 years. Not saying I thought they would be Duke or UNC but better than this.

I like Mark, hope he makes it work. I did think a couple of games last year he was outcoached but I still think highly of him. 

I never would have imagined the last 15 years. Not saying I thought they would be Duke or UNC but better than this.

I like Mark, hope he makes it work. I did think a couple of games last year he was outcoached but I still think highly of him. 

They should have done much more with the team 2 years ago. Maryland should be a top 10 program imo. I missy he days of pressing, the 1-3-1 3/4 court with Rhodes & X flying around.

1 minute ago, Cumberbundy said:

They should have done much more with the team 2 years ago. Maryland should be a top 10 program imo. I missy he days of pressing, the 1-3-1 3/4 court with Rhodes & X flying around.

Yeah. Team better on paper than on floor. Regressed that year.  

Rhodes had great hands. 

Archived