June 6th versus Jays

wickedwitch

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy moly. He's just having a rough spell, that's all. He's shown he can be a good pitcher, it's just a matter of doing it all the time. No point hating on the guy...

Don't hate him, I just think we have better options than him starting right now, I felt the exact same with Trachsel. We seem like we are always starting out in a hole when they are pitching. I like him too, he reminds me of me when I pitched in college except, getting behind everyone and the walks.

this eats at me more than anything else, it seems every other team gets at least there runners in from 3rd with 1 or less outs, we seem to botch it most of the time.

Other teams would never put up with the failure of a hitting coach that we've had all these years.

this eats at me more than anything else, it seems every other team gets at least there runners in from 3rd with 1 or less outs, we seem to botch it most of the time.

It's called paranoia. Every team's fans feel like their team is the only one that doesn't get that done with perfect efficiency. Truth is, most teams don't most of the time. The O's may in fact be below average in that category, but believe me, that rant is universal and it can't be true for everybody.

It's called paranoia. Every team's fans feel like their team is the only one that doesn't get that done with perfect efficiency. Truth is, most teams don't most of the time. The O's may in fact be below average in that category, but believe me, that rant is universal and it can't be true for everybody.

not asking for perfect efficiency, just 8 out of 10 times, which I know we don't do.

I agree, I've wanted him axed for the longest time, he must have something hanging over PA's head and the coaches.

Nah, he's just lucky he's in :cussing: baseball.

Seriously, I'm a Crowley defender but it does seem to me that this past offseason was probably the time to finally make a change. Not because I think it's all his fault, but just because he's been out hitting coach for years and we haven't had overall success. After some amount of futility, change just for change's sake does start to make a little bit of sense.

Busted MLB.tv makin me mad! :angryfire:

Anyone with TV working, was the called strike one to Roberts really over the righthanded batter's box as it appears on Gameday?

Also, what happened with the Bynum CS? Botched hit and run or straight steal and he just didn't get a good enough jump?

Archived