Take a look at the Frederick box score so far...

Frobby

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame they took him out, though he did walk 2 batters last inning. At the end of the day, his long-term health is more important than having him try for the no-no. He probably would have needed 110 pitches or so to do it.

Still, what an outing! 7 IP, 0 H, 1 ER, 2 BB, 9 K's and a HBP.

A superb outing by Erbe. One thing I noted is that he is pitching on the edge of the rubber by first base instead of near the center. I can't for the life of me remember him pitching that far on the first base side of the rubber.

I understand the health and protecting Erbe, that's all fine and well. They had Rodriguez warming in the pen, let Erbe continue to pitch. If he gave up a hit, then he gets his curtain call. In my opinion, he got duped of that. It'll still be great to hear what Erbe has to say.

Shame they took him out, though he did walk 2 batters last inning. At the end of the day, his long-term health is more important than having him try for the no-no. He probably would have needed 110 pitches or so to do it.

Still, what an outing! 7 IP, 0 H, 1 ER, 2 BB, 9 K's and a HBP.

That just might be good enough for Player of the Night honors. That hit batter's not helping his cause, though. I can tell you that! ;)

Archived