June 14th vs Pirates

McNulty

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How in blazes does Ramon think his slow arse can score from first on that?! :cussing:

He did it the other day.

Plus, it's not his job to decide.

His job is to plow into the PIT C and knock him about 5 feet backwards, which he didn't do.

Easy there, this is a family show. :)

Hope your mom feels better...those stones are awful.

What's his new song; I missed it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bDoiUBwvKk&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bDoiUBwvKk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

There's no video to this video, but it plays the song. It's Christian rock, and a little personal. I'm wondering if it's an apology to the fans for using steroids. That or maybe he did something to offend his girlfriend. :eektf:

Submersed - We All Make Mistakes lyrics

To know you,

Is to know the love an angel,

Sent from above,

To save me,

From all of the heartache I've known

To hold you,

Is to hold in my arms the forgiveness,

Of a compassionate heart,

to complete the pieces in this puzzle of life

We all make mistakes

In our lives, that's the way

It is, So hold onto what is right

We all get the chance in our lives,

To make right

If I've hurt you,

I am sorry,

Forgive me,

Forgive me

To show you,

This hole in my heart

Is to show you what you have filled from the start

With your love you broke the chains that bound me

With the strings of heavens that brought us together,

Leaves no doubt that this will last forever,

Until the end of time

We all make mistakes

In our lives, that's the way

To make right

If I've hurt you,

I am sorry,

Forgive me

I hear a voice on the winds of a whipser

It speaks to me

To tell me that I'm on a road,

It says,

"Peace, will never be achieved through silence

Come one day,

May you find a way

To see"

We all make mistakes

In our lives that's the way

To make right

If I've hurt you,

I am sorry,

Forgive me

Forgive me

Forgive me

Forgive me

Forgive me

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bDoiUBwvKk&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bDoiUBwvKk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

There's no video to this video, but it plays the song. It's Christian rock, and a little personal. I'm wondering if it's an apology to the fans for using steroids. That or maybe he did something to offend his girlfriend. :eektf:

AWWWW

I love My Perfect One!!!:hearts:

He is very humble!

He did it the other day.

Plus, it's not his job to decide.

His job is to plow into the PIT C and knock him about 5 feet backwards, which he didn't do.

True, definitely Samuel shares the blame... and RH did get close enough that he could have had a chance with a proper (takeout) slide. The ball he scored from first on the other day got a good bit farther away from the outfielders IIRC.

Archived