June 14th vs Pirates

McNulty

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought everyone might like to know that cindy left me retaliatory negative rep. So, it wasn't for anything I posted, it's because I left some honest rep, she didn't like it, and an administrator told her who left it(unless there is some other way to know who left what).

When you are a plus member you can see who left you rep.

I thought everyone might like to know that cindy left me retaliatory negative rep. So, it wasn't for anything I posted, it's because I left some honest rep, she didn't like it, and an administrator told her who left it(unless there is some other way to know who left what).

You can tell who leaves you rep, positive or negative.

So you gave her neg rep for not knowing what PR meant?

If you go to UserCP, it tells you who gave you rep.

The Reds #1 draft pick just hit a tiebreaking HR in the Miami CWS game and his team now leads 4-3! That's pretty cool. :D

Go O's!!! Hey Brian, time to have one of your 4-5 nights, okay?! You're helping my fantasy team a lot tonight too, LOL ;)

Alonso is the Reds #1 prospect now?

yeah, should he be the starter not backup?

It's a moot point, IMO. I think splitting time between Bynum and Cintron is working nicely. We don't necessarily have a starting SS, so I don't think either of them should play a whole lot more than the other.

Plus members can see who left all their rep points. Hopefully this will serve as a lesson to everyone about the rep system. Neg rep should be used as little as possible and only for rule violations, not because you just don't like somebody's post or for retaliation.

Plus members can see who left all their rep points. Hopefully this will serve as a lesson to everyone about the rep system. Neg rep should be used as little as possible and only for rule violations, not because you just don't like somebody's post or for retaliation.

I use neg rep if someone makes an argument that is illogical though.

Archived