Erbe is doing it again!

caljr

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He must have made some sort of adjustment the way he has been throwing the ball in his last two outings. If he puts together another dominating start or two, he may be knocking on Bowie's rotation door as well.

I was at the game tonight and Erbe was very impressive, he struck out 6 in a row at one point (and 8 of 9), in the 4th, 5th, and 6th. the one guy that got a hit was promptly picked off first. Lets hope these last 2 starts are a springboard for him the rest of the season.

I was at the game too. He did hit one batter in addition to the single, but those were the only baserunners, and I think only two other people hit the ball out of the infield with a couple flyouts.

I was disappointed I didn't get to see more from Wieters. They were definitely pitching around him. I think he had two four-pitch walks. When he flipped around to the right side against the lefty in his last at-bat, I was really hoping to see him crush one.

The only real bad part of the night was seeing the opposing starter get hit by a line drive. It sure looked like it got him in the face, but when he came off the field, he didn't seem to be bleeding, so maybe it didn't get him as badly as I thought.

OMG! Please tell me he finally turned "that" corner and is going to take off! He has always had the potential.

The young man is just 20 years old. No offense but your post makes it sound like he has been kicking around the minors for 10 years. He has a great arm. He is a kid. Let him take his time accept that he is going to be rough and see where we are in about 2 years.

Archived