Wall to Wall Baseball on Masn

sportsfan8703

Anyone else watching this?  It’s pretty hilarious to actually see them pick up the grocery store sales paper and just pick things off it for their commercial spots.  4lb container of peanut butter.  Sold.

We really need to organize and flood them with some good questions. 

Good orioles talk so far. They talked up a Pedro/Valencia platoon. Not too much rotation talk though. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Frobby said:

I like the Dave Johnson Mountain Branch Golf Club segment.   And watching the same set of six commercials 8 times in 2 hours.    

Used to be MARS..

I think I could recite the Mountain Branch Story in my sleep..

Costas Inn...

Some bike commercial (not into bikes so probably tune out completely)

How many jokes about Twitter and emails by Tom Davis?:)

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Dark Helmet said:

How can they carry Pedro AND Valencia? Is Davis going to be out awhile?

Buck and Dan will be playing the roster shuffle game most of April... Pretty sure the Orioles transaction log will look like a Fantasy Football league after Week 1 of games... Add/Drop, Add/Drop, Add/Drop, etc.....

1 hour ago, sportsfan8703 said:

Anyone else watching this? Its pretty hilarious to actually see them pick up the grocery store sales paper, and just pick things off it for their commercial spots. A 4-lb. container of peanut butter. Sold.

We really need to organize and flood them with some good questions. 

Good Orioles talk so far. They talked up a Pedro/Valencia platoon. Not too much rotation talk, though. 

o

Today is also the 5th consecutive day that the Orioles' game has not been televised. And prior to that (March 5th), they had a day off.

Tomorrow, we will get to see them again for the first time in a week. Harvey will be pitching against the Red Sox.

o

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

Today is also the 5th consecutive day that the Orioles' game has not been televised. And prior to that (March 5th), they had a day off.

Tomorrow, we will get to see them again for the first time in a week. Harvey will be pitching against the Red Sox.

o

Looking forward to seeing Harvey pitch on TV, wish I was down in Sarasota watching live though.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

o

MASN Is televising the OTHER split squad game tomorrow, at 6:05 PM vs the Phillies.   Cashner is starting.

Not the Red Sox game that Hunter is starting.

• Upvote 1

Just now, SteveA said:

I think they only televise home spring training games.   Don't want to cart all their equipment all the way to Fort Myers for a road game.

I know, just unfortunate since the home line-ups are usually the boring line-ups.