Wall to Wall Baseball on Masn

sportsfan8703

1 hour ago, OFFNY said:

o

Today is also the 5th consecutive day that the Orioles' game has not been televised. And prior to that (March 5th), they had a day off.

Tomorrow, we will get to see them again for the first time in a week. Harvey will be pitching against the Red Sox.

o

56 minutes ago, SteveA said:

MASN Is televising the OTHER split squad game tomorrow, at 6:05 PM vs the Phillies. Cashner is starting.

Not the Red Sox game that Hunter is starting.

o

They are both being televised. NESN is covering the Hunter Harvey game.

But you are correct ........ MASN is covering the other Orioles (Andrew Cashner) game tomorrow.

In any case, it will indeed be the first time in a week in which the Orioles will be on TV ........ on ANY network.

o

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OFFNY said:

o

Today is also the 5th consecutive day that the Orioles' game has not been televised. And prior to that (March 5th), they had a day off.

Tomorrow, we will get to see them again for the first time in a week. Harvey will be pitching against the Red Sox.

o

4 minutes ago, OFFNY said:

o

But you are correct ........ MASN is covering the other Orioles game (Andrew Cashner) tomorrow.

In any case, it will indeed be the first time in a week in which the Orioles will be on TV ........ on ANY network.

o

o

Hence, we will be able to watch Harvey pitch in the afternoon, and Cashner pitch in the evening.

Not a bad double feature after having to have gone a full week without an Orioles baseball on ANY network.

o

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, wildcard said:

I like it when Roch or Jim Duquette are on.   Tom, Dave Johnson and Mark will put me to sleep.    I can get more informed O's discussion at the corner bar if its only those three.

Tom is an amiable, lovable buffoon.   I roll my eyes at his outdated notions but still enjoy his personality.   

I actually like Viviano.    He’s pretty opinionated and is often the most likely to actually question what the Orioles are doing.   

I’m often amazed at how little insight Jim Duquette seems to have.   It’s hard for me to believe he was an assistant GM.    

Roch is Roch, and doesn’t say anything you haven’t read in his blog.

Steve Johnson bleeds orange and black, and gets worked up about things, I kind of enjoy it.

The bottom line is, I rarely learn anything I didn’t already know from watching this show.    The level of discussion is pretty low.    But I still enjoy it because they’re talking about my favorite subject, and we don’t get a lot of that here in DC.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

But you are correct ........ MASN is covering the other Orioles (Andrew Cashner) game tomorrow.

o

23 hours ago, OFFNY said:

o

Hence, we will be able to watch Harvey pitch in the afternoon, and Cashner pitch in the evening.

Not a bad double feature after having to have gone a full week without an Orioles baseball on ANY network.

o

o

The game thread for PART II of today's double feature is available.

Ryan Edward Flaherty will be leading off for the Phillies against ABC (Andrew Burton Cashner.)

o