Sisco is playing himself off the 25-man in today's game (Gamethreadish)

interloper

1 minute ago, weams said:

That is where I heard it.  So if Joseph embellishing, then I'll gladly retract. I thought it was fact. 

So Caleb Joseph told you personally that Wieters didn't really mentor him at all? That's a thing you're actually saying happened?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, interloper said:

So Caleb Joseph told you personally that Wieters didn't really mentor him at all? That's a thing you're actually saying happened?

Caleb tells me nothing. So maybe the bit about Wieters keeping to himself when Caleb was called up was a dream. i was certain I read it or heard it somewhere. That he got the hey, how you doing, and nothing else from Wieters. 

Caleb tells me nothing. So maybe the bit about Wieters keeping to himself when Caleb was called up was a dream. i was certain I read it or heard it somewhere. That he got the hey, how you doing, and nothing else from Wieters. 

Must have been a dream, man. Dunno what you're talking about.

Weams, I respect the heck of you man.

But, honestly, everything I have ever read in MASN, the Sun or Britt has said otherwise.

Not to mention post game interview with Caleb during a west coast that Matt took with the team, even through he had just had surgery. He pointed out that Matt was like a player coach and talking with the pitchers too.

Just now, interloper said:

Must have been a dream, man. Dunno what you're talking about.

I do recall where I got it now. And I am not free to say. So it must have been false. Matt must have embraced Caleb all the way. 

2 minutes ago, Redskins Rick said:

Weams, I respect the heck of you man.

But, honestly, everything I have ever read in MASN, the Sun or Britt has said otherwise.

Not to mention post game interview with Caleb during a west coast that Matt took with the team, even through he had just had surgery. He pointed out that Matt was like a player coach and talking with the pitchers too.

I appreciate that. I got a mindset because of something I thought I heard. I retract it. Matt always appeared to be a nice dude. Chris Tillman told me he was. 

I do recall where I got it now. And I am not free to say. So it must have been false. Matt must have embraced Caleb all the way. 

Matt wasn't super vocal, and I'm sure he gave Caleb some space at first. But Caleb has lavished praise about Wieters since he's been here, without fail.

Back to thread topic.

IMO

I never thought Cisco was going to be on the 25 man roster, unless he had a super duper above A+ Spring, which he hasn't.

He needs more seasoning, so being at AAA, and playing daily, doesn't surprise me.

Nor, should anybody take it as a demotion.

Archived