Mariners. Collapse. Complete.

ChaosLex

Um, Felix wanted to stay in. He pleaded but the M's said no way.

Bedard sets his own pitch count.

One of them wants to be in there, the other one couldn't care less, and has acted like it on and off the field.

And none of that, if true, is even close to being relevant to what you're arguing. You basically claimed his back spasms are bull**** and you have no possible way of knowing that. All of the stuff you say and have heard about Bedard could very well be true, but the bottomline is that you made up your mind about him before he even stepped foot in Seattle.

...but the bottomline is that you made up your mind about him before he even stepped foot in Seattle.
To be fair, I think a lot of people did.

He never really seemed to want to be part of this team.

Remember his comments after he got traded?

That said, I hope he pitches really well for the rest of the season.

And none of that, if true, is even close to being relevant to what you're arguing. You basically claimed his back spasms are bull**** and you have no possible way of knowing that. All of the stuff you say and have heard about Bedard could very well be true, but the bottomline is that you made up your mind about him before he even stepped foot in Seattle.

I agree. I had to deal with back spasms many years ago. They're terrible, they not only hurt like hell, but you can't even walk or do anything else. But here's somebody who thinks somebody should pitch with them. Right.

I think it's time for bummer to go do his whining somewhere else.

He's a 1-trick pony, and it's already very old...

One of them wants to be in there, the other one couldn't care less, and has acted like it on and off the field.

Or maybe 1 is smart enough to know trying to pitch through that is not going to help the team. :rolleyes:

You need to watch Hernandez’s homerun again. Look who cheered the hardest. It’s hard to imagine Bedard not caring to be there when he’s celebrating like he did.

It’s stupid to pitch through pain. That doesn’t help the pitcher nor the team. He can get seriously hurt. Even if you don’t care about Bedard’s health, you should care about what his injury does to the team. You want him traded, don’t you? You can’t trade him if he’s on the DL....

I second rshackelford, your whining is past it’s expiration date. People here are more than happy to have fans from other teams make positive contributions, but since it looks like you are not willing to do that maybe it’s time you take your thoughts somewhere else.

Come on.

Their collapse was complete awhile ago. They do have the worst record in MLB after all. They are 16 games out of the wild card 3 weeks before the all star break. The gm has been canned, the manager has been canned. They likely will be sellers as the trade deadline approaches.

If Felix recovers quickly and is ok to make his next start, does that mean that the Mariners collapse is NOT complete? Would that mean that the M's have a shot of getting back in the race for a postseason berth?

Archived