June 25th @ Northsiders

McNulty

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't get me wrong, I agree with your logic. But to me it just doesn't make sense.

It's kind of like saying the sun is bright. I mean, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that we have a huge hole at SS. For ****'s and giggles let's say we rate our options on a scale of 1-10. All of them are at least negative 5... so what if Cintron is negative 6 instead of 5. I just get tired of hearing about it is all.

It's not like we traded Tejada, and in a separate deal picked up Hanley Ramirez and he's sucking big time. What we have here, ladies and gentlemen, is a situation where we all knew coming in that we didn't have a legit SS and, figure this one out... we were right.

It's the weirdest thing... I unlocked the door to my car this morning, and then I was able to open the door. :scratchchinhmm:

The thing is, MacPhail should have at least been able to pick somebody up on waivers or through a minor trade who had a chance of being at least a 0 out of 10 instead of -5 or below. But I'll try to keep my comments about Cintron to a minimum... unless he does anything else to put Brian in harm's way and then all bets are off! ;)

Did their pitcher get a hit and then attempt to steal and then get second anyway b/c we just walked the CUbbies' lead-off hitter? GET YR F'IN ACT TOGETHER, LANCE!! :cussing:

Ummm you can't get upset at a bad player playing like a bad player.

The thing is, MacPhail should have at least been able to pick somebody up on waivers or through a minor trade who had a chance of being at least a 0 out of 10 instead of -5 or below. But I'll try to keep my comments about Cintron to a minimum... unless he does anything else to put Brian in harm's way and then all bets are off! ;)

That's the thing I don't understand either. I guess they were overly optimistic based on Hernandez's and Bynum's brief but promising performances last season.

But of course, i'd be right with you!

Appreciate the consideration. ;)

Archived