June 26th @ Wrigley

mdterps4life25

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aww, Brian could have gotten his average over .300 with another hit (I think, LOL). Maybe he'll do it in his next at bat. :clap:

Go Liz on hitting the ball! Who had Liz in the poll on the main board?! :D

Just as long as he remembers that the chalk line of the opposite batter's box is part of the strike zone. :rolleyestf:

At least the umpire is screwing both sides though... I guess he just wants this game over with.

Nice DP! Good play by BOTH Roberts and Cintron.

Liz only at 90 (55/35) through 5. He should start the 6th.

Edit: Unless he comes up to bat.

Re-Edit :D: Nevermind. If he comes up to bat we're gonna be up by at least 10. Keep him in!

So now Piniella takes out his long reliever after just one inning? Curiouser and curiouser.

After the way the bullpen was overworked last night, I think Trembley will do everything possible to guide Liz through the 6th inning. Then we might see Fernando Cabrera.

So now Piniella takes out his long reliever after just one inning? Curiouser and curiouser.

After the way the bullpen was overworked last night, I think Trembley will do everything possible to guide Liz through the 6th inning. Then we might see Fernando Cabrera.

Definitely agree. Liz is only at 90. He should at least start the 6th. Would love to see FCab in a game like this just to get his feet wet (we may not have any more for a while). Wouldn't mind seeing Bukvich for an inning later (even though he pitched 3 last night) if we're still up by a lot.

By the way Paul, do you know what's going on with Walker? I saw him in the dugout earlier? He he just unavailable for today?

Just realized that was a double switch with Ward coming in for Lee. If I didn't know any better, I'd think the Cubbies were giving up.

Archived