Holy Crap! Manny shoves old man

FellsPointOsFan

Oh please, he pushed a guy. He was fine. It was a little disagreement. Not a big deal.

Manny may be a complete oddball and hard to get along with at times, but the amount of time he puts in to perfect his swing is unbelievable--he's one of the best hitters ever.

Oh please, he pushed a guy. He was fine. It was a little disagreement. Not a big deal.

Manny may be a complete oddball and hard to get along with at times, but the amount of time he puts in to perfect his swing is unbelievable--he's one of the best hitters ever.

Wow...You can't be serious? It's not about him pushing a guy, although that's not such a great thing. It's about him pushing an elderly man (he's probably half the guy's age) to the ground.

If you don't see a problem with that then remind me to kick you in the nuts if I ever meet you in real life. Or better yet, bring your grandfather so I can shove him to the ground.

Wow...You can't be serious? It's not about him pushing a guy, although that's not such a great thing. It's about him pushing an elderly man (he's probably half the guy's age) to the ground.

Not to mention it's a professional athlete pushing an elderly man.

Sorry but that type of behavior is completely unacceptable for 2 grown men, let alone a grown man and a man twice his age. The fact that he is a great hitter has zilch to do with his acting like a playground bully, this kinda behavior has no place in the real world. Your way off the reservation here, if Manny wasn't the Red Sox meal ticket he would probably be facing well deserved assult charges.

Archived