Orioles Claim Snelten

weams

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, LA2 said:

Wind-up and delivery are like a left-handed Dick Hall. It'd be nice if he were nearly that good. Hall had extraordinary control and hit well for a pitcher (was a converted OF'er)--even remember him PH'ing once in a long while for the O's.

At 6-6, Hall was extremely tall for a pitcher in the 60s. Chuck Thompson referred to him as "the tall Mr. Hall," if my memory is accurate (big if).

Snelten is also listed at 6-6, but 6-6 has gotten a lot shorter in the last 50 years.

1 minute ago, Rene88 said:

Yeah man..Gwen Stefani is a hottie. And Nicole Kidman, right? Man! Lucky dog. Too bad he plays awful music:)

That Urban guy is married to Nicole. Millar is a buddy. 

This organization just defies comprehension at times.    The whole house is burning down...but, hey, let's just do our regular dumpster dive and remodel this part of the bathroom as usual...probably because that is all Dan doesn't have to get special Consigliere privileges to get this deal through the Warehouse.  

I don't hate this.  He's been blown up so far this year, but very limited innings in the majors in 2018.  Has a history of of moderate success in the minors, including the PCL, which you may as well consider to be AAA1/2 when you're talking about pitchers.

1 minute ago, Morgan423 said:

I don't hate this.  He's been blown up so far this year, but very limited innings in the majors in 2018.  Has a history of of moderate success in the minors, including the PCL, which you may as well consider to be AAA1/2 when you're talking about pitchers.

He must be ecstatic... to be climbing into a AAA5/8 team!!!

11 minutes ago, drjohnnyfeva said:

He must be ecstatic... to be climbing into a AAA5/8 team!!!

Are you being overly optimistic?

I think a good AA team might be able to achieve our 29% win percentage if they suddenly got thrown into the majors.  ?

Archived