July 2nd vs Royals

McNulty

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's funny because I'm watching ESPN Gamecenter and I see the ground out to pitcher and I'm thinking to myself that it is a wonder Cabrera fielded one cleanly and threw the runner out. Did that not happen?

It fell out of his glove, and so Daniel had to bend down to grab it again, and made a rush throw that pulled Huff off the bag. Right as he caught it, Huff tried to reach back and do a sweep tag as the runner passed behind him, but Buck was already at least halfway over the bag.

It's funny because I'm watching ESPN Gamecenter and I see the ground out to pitcher and I'm thinking to myself that it is a wonder Cabrera fielded one cleanly and threw the runner out. Did that not happen?

By the way, I used to love hanging out in Manhattan Beach (when I lived in West L.A. it was just 12 minutes away). I hope you appreciate how good you have it there!

NEVER make the last out at third Ramon.

He's slowed down noticeably, looks like he's carrying a lot of extra weight compared to his first season here. Just saw the replay: he wasn't even running hard until he turned second base....

By the way, I used to love hanging out in Manhattan Beach (when I lived in West L.A. it was just 12 minutes away). I hope you appreciate how good you have it there!

I do. I both live and work here and recognize how awesome it is. As you probably know, the fourth is huge down here in Manhattan and Hermosa, so I'm looking forward to that.

I do. I both live and work here and recognize how awesome it is. As you probably know, the fourth is huge down here in Manhattan and Hermosa, so I'm looking forward to that.

BOTH living and working there is a dream! Yeh, I caught the fireworks there once--it was a great place to watch the show.

Archived